View Single Post
      06-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #390
1mmaniac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Besides Belgium 1M topics, I made a judgement call to tolerate anything particularly Dutch!? (rather than starting a possibly meager separate thread)
Sorry i don't understand what you mean by this. What 'Dutch' is offending you? The language? Or did I offend you perhaps ? My apologies otherwise as I had no intention at all nor am I aware of what I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Sjors, as you a registering your car around now in the lowlands, you must be importing it!? Care to share where you found it, Intra-EU or ... . Any particular reason to import over local offers and if you have any import experiences others can benefit from, or should avoid.
Yep, it was imported this week. All went well, no remarks. I did not import it myself but the dealer did. This was a rather unusual situation as dealers normally don't import and if they really want to import something they will never do on the dealerships name but on a secondary company name (as I've been told by my own dealer [different BMW dealer then where I bought the 1M])

This car was originally delivered by this particularly dealer to a customer who moved abroad. Some time later he decided to come back and traded it in for another car. So it was on Spanish plates and is now back again. At first I thought of it as a 'so-so' story but on the test drive I even found some typical Spanish leaves under the hood Also the vin check on bmwarchive.de showed it's an original

Sjors
Appreciate 0