View Single Post
      10-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #1432
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
Thanks Marc, glad not everyone here is into stanced/slammed/hellaflush cars. That said, I'm throwing around the idea of MAYBE some 5 or 10mm spacers. Probably eventually get the upgraded intake. I'd like to get the windows tinted, but I'm not sure what color yet. My friend suggested that some blue or green colored euro tint might complement the paint nicely. I'd like to replace that gross plastic "diffusor" with the BMW CF one, but good lord is it pricey. Thinking about possibly wrapping the stock one black while I save up some cash. Do you have any photos of a 135is on BMW performance suspension? I'm curious as to how it looks.
Your car looks great! I'm interested in spacers, too. Let me know if you go ahead with it. Also interested in BMWP suspension, as I can't stand too jarring of a ride (or too low a ride height).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSlow View Post
Anybody want to take over a REALLY good lease deal on a 135is?

I drove a Cayman yesterday. Dammit.....
Welp, you went and did it, didn't you!?

That is exactly how my ZHP ended up sold and my E82 ended up in my driveway. Damn test drives. Good luck finding someone to take your 1er and on your Cayman purchase.

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0