//m3purist
Rep
Drives: 04 e46 AW M3

2008 BMW 135i Auto Sport Grey $22,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is an excellent condition BMW 135i. The A/C blows ice cold, All scheduled maintenance has been performed, All records have been kept, Factory GPS system. Looks & drives great, No accidents or body work, Seats are like new, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system (Premium HI-FI), Bluetooth for handsfree phone operation, and I-pod integration!!! Very clean interior--looks like new!!, Well maintained with frequent detailing. Clean Carfax guaranteed!!

This car included all the options with the exception of the premium package due to not wanting the leather seats but all of the other options were added. The original sticker price of this car was $45k!! This car has the cold weather package, dual power seats, factory navigation with traffic info, Keyless entry and start, I-pod integration, BMW assist, sport package, premium sound!! There is greater than 50% of tread remaining on tires. Both keys are included in the sale. This is a truly excellent car and only selling due to a baby on the way and a need for a 4 door car. Please email me with any questions. The exterior of the car looks like new with some of the normal rocks that you would expect for a car of the age, the paint almost looks like new with no swirls marks. This car really does look almost as good as new!! The nicest you will find anywhere!! I repeat no accidents or body damage or work!!! Non-smoker! Kelley Blue book on this car is over $24k for private party. Selling this beautiful car for less!! Please email me at broehldmd@gmail.com if you are interested!!

Last edited by //m3purist; 06-11-2012 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0