View Single Post
      12-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #505
M3Armand
Private
Rep
Drives:

I like the front. I like the back. I like the interior with the fat steering wheel and red piping on the seats... not so much on the Alcantara since I am just envisioning them wearing away quickly (like previous M cars). I think they should have added stainless steel foot pedals to match the footrest. Shifter could have been nicer.

It's hard to see the side profile of the car as being "macho". It still looks like a blown up Chevy Aveo on steroids.

I love what they added suspension-wise and the addition of the M diff... big plus! The extra oil cooler is a must and I really really hope they fixed the fuel pump issue. Last nag would be that they didn't add enough HP. But I suppose that's what chip companies are for. This should be putting out around 400 hp.

And as for the E30 M3 comparison with regards to "having the same spirit"... I'm not feeling it.... In fact, it feels somewhat insulting for them to even think of that...
2008 BMW X5 4.8i, Black Sapphire / Saddle Brown
Appreciate 0