EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTurboBullett View Post
Really, you're going to throw the made in Germany card out with the pictures you posted? Lets face it the Wagner is a cheap unfinished bootleg copy of the Helix. It has 2 cores welded together to create the stepped section, is not finished from a manufacturing standpoint ie unground turbulent ledges in the inlet and outlet, is cheaply painted to cover up awful welds and to skip the final finish/polishing steps, has multiple different cores(i have personally seen an array of different fin densities in the pics i have personally seen) with NO R&D or datalogs to back them up(and yes those are cheap chinese cores-one look at ebay intercoolers tells that tale). Just to let you know I have a US patent pending for the stepped core concept/multidimensional heat exchangers dating back to my original engineering drawings in 2007 and its GREAT to know that Wagner has a US branch/distributor thanks for bringing this to my attention!

this is EXACTLY why i wouldnt buy from helix, you guys do nothing but bark like vile animals on the forums, imho that alone gives a bad rep to your company. your facts are wrong: you said wagner's FMIC were tube and fin and yet they have them bar and plate...and last i checked it is not a crime to buy a product sold and shipped from germany. i will ask you to respectfuly GTFO out this thread and rage your war with wagner somewhere else more appropriate.
Appreciate 0