02-18-2012, 02:58 AM   #41
Fidiman
Captain
France
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d e82 M Sportpaket

Garage List
2010 120d E82  [10.00]
Hi guys ! I didn't posted for such a long time, but I still consult the 1Addicts forum

Last week I remplaced the front grill by the Performanc one which gives a more agressive look to my car.
I simply pulled it out without any tools (but my hands suffered a bit ).

I decided to tune the motor too : I went to a friend of mine in Shiftech Luxembourg. He tested the car two times before and the results were 178hp/368Nm (~271lb/ft).

After uploading the rom of the car, tuned it and after tests the results were impressive for this 2.0d : 222hp/468Nm (~345lb/ft) !

We decided to go and roadtest the car a bit and as a passanger, I was impressed .
Now as the driver, I can say that the difference gap is enormous between the stock power and torque ... I can see it on my everyday drives. Moreover the consumption has gone down : now I can drive during quite 950 kilometers (~590 miles) (before 800km ~less than 500 miles).

So now, after this little speach, let's take place to photos

The next mod will be the CDV, I recieved it yesterday from BurgerMotorsport . A good friend of mine will install it next week I think.

I planned other mods too :
- shadow line instead of chrome line (in two weeks)
- carbon fiber diffuser
- VMR VB3 gunmetal with Hankook Ventus V12 for summer wheels set (225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 rear)
- tint the windows (but a bit too expensive for the moment)

I hesitate to do other things too :
- covering the part with 3M carbon sticker under the foglights (like this)
- BMW Performance exhaust for 2.0d engine
- BMW Performance side skirts

What do you think about that ?
Appreciate 0