View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #17
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Doing what I can to help. Sadly, there's hardly any pictures or anything out there of a 135is in mineral grey, so at least you have something to look at. Or maybe that was just to help you in case you were debating about the black leather with blue stitching and wanted to see how it looked on AW.

If our cars end up on the same boat, I'll probably get it maybe only a day or two before you? I just have to stop calling the 1-800 number every morning and night to see when I get the confirmed production date. When my order was placed on Feb. 19, it said week 10, but on Thursday, my salesman said it was saying week 11. Perhaps it literally is just a 2-3 day difference? Either way, the wait is unnerving.

Thanks for the heads up on the comfort access too. No clue what the deal is, but I will surely take it for free. If you didn't get the premium package, I'd have told you the sneaky thing for you to do then would be to get the HK system, angrily accept the BMW assist, but consider the free comfort access (normally like $500) a nice offset against the forced BMW assist. hehe.
Appreciate 0