09-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #5
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachirims View Post
I've had my car for 6 weeks and I'm still in the breaking in period. Been driving up to 4500 RPM and the first mods I installed were the ER charge pipe and AFE stage 2 . I can honestly tell you I feel an immediate improvement in throttle response compared to stock. Thinking of adding Evolve tune soon and to install my Mad dad mids and Borla as soon as I ship them here.
Oh it is gonna be good your 1M! And it will roar rather than sound. I appreciate the additional feedback about the aFe intake and ER charge pipe. I am almost totally decided about them, just trying to figure out how I can bring them without falling victim to shipping companies and Chilean customs yet again.

Is yours sealed or open intake and which filter? I myself consider sealed intake with dry filter.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0