View Single Post
      09-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #31
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
From what I have heard on these forums and I believe it was confirmed by KW themselves, the KW V3 shares the same internals with the KW Clubsport, and differs only in the spring rates/lack of camber plates and probably the valving for the increased rates of the Clubsport.

Across all the e90/1addicts/M3post forums the clubsport holds its own as a very good damper, extremely popular for it's track capabilities (especially with the M3 guys) and still comfortable on the street. I've also heard that the internals are top notch. Therefore I have to question what is better about the TCK SA vs the KW V3?
If you get a chance, drive a TCKR and a KW car, you will notice right away a much better ride quality with TCKR and the precision of the damping over KW. Plus you are getting a coilover that allows you to choose your own spring rates. And for those looking for more wheel/tire clearance the KW beehive spring has the lease amount of clearance.
Appreciate 1
chris82827.00