MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper0306 View Post
still for sale ?

When you said USA Spec, did you encounter problem with the car registration (mod required etc) in Germany ?
(I don't know yet the French process to record an american car in France, but it seems to be not so hard to do)

Do you have the full list of options installed on it ? and the list of mods ?
Do you have more pics ?
History/Maintenance ?

I'm lookin for a 135i and i'm not afraid to buy one in Germany, especially if the car is sold by someone who takes care of it.

Still for sale as the two guys looking at it haven't come up with $$'s or €€'s.

Car now has 8800 miles, with all options except premium...so it has DCT, nav, leather, cold weather, HK radio, Ipod, comfort access, park distance control, bluetooth.

Plus added options like 500 euro clear bra paint protection, Higher temp brake fluid, window tint, CF front Kersher spoiler, BMW performance rear CF spoiler.

A great car that is fast and fun.

As for getting it into the European system, we just need to go to customs and pay the taxes and zoll whatever that might be as this has never been registered in Germany, rather the US system.

I think the actual conversion to Euro specs will be rather simple as this is a German-built car with as far as I can tell, 95% euro parts. Change out the headlights and what else???

Once you have a few more posts, I can PM you.