View Single Post
      08-31-2011, 01:59 PM   #124
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

This is what i have so far for the wheel and tire package (I have called 3 dealerships, 2 I spoke with, the 3rd Im waiting to hear back from)

Both told me you can only buy the genuine BMW package on the day of vehicle purchase only, you CANNOT add it at a future time.

Both also told me anytime after purchase you can add a similar 3rd party product, but it requires an inspection so if you are not local the dealership cannot offer you the product. That eliminates the possibility to include it in this GB.

This is where they didnt agree.... each dealership called the third party product something different (maybe they contract with a different company?). Also, the first told me the product has the same coverage as the BMW one except its capped at $5000 in damages (thats cumulative not per incident). The second dealership told me their third party product is identical to BMWs in every way and does not have a cap on claims.

Tomorrow I will touch base with the third dealership to see if their answers match up.
Appreciate 0