View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #21
Apiasto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Black 128i

I am working with a guy to see if we can come up with a hardware only solution to an HID kit. He has something that is called an Easy Harness. It simply plugs in between the factory connector and the HID ballast. This acts as a Can-Bus kit as well as an error cancelling kit. He already has a kit that works with zero errors and since I am the test mule he will upgrade me to that kit if it doesn't work. I currently have his HID kit in my Fog lights zero errors for the past 2 weeks. I have had kits from this guy before (he is a bit pricy however it is worth the extra cost). I had his kit (fog and low beam) on my RSX for 4 years zero issues. Currently have his fog lights installed on the 1er, a full interior LED conversion and a set of amber LEDs as city lights. He also offers license plates LEDs that are bright!! I provided some pictures bellow.

I have subscribed to this thread and I will update when i get my H7 kit next week. I refuse to code at the moment as I want to make this work for the people that do not have access (funds or hardware) to coding. I plan on purchasing the DEPOs but will run these on the stock housings for testing purposes. He is sending the bulbs with caps which supposedly reduces the glare/scatter. I will let you know what i think of those too. PS Sorry for the crappy iPhone Pictures.

Stock's on the Left:

What they look like during the day:
Appreciate 0