View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #18
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

There are no 1Ms built after the end of June 2012. There is more than enough evidence of it and the total production number etc. in internet, most posted in this Forum, some directly from official BMW sources (like the one when they announced the polo shirts). This doesn't mean that every car that has been built till that time was already sold or gone right after the production. Lots of countries received extra units in addition to their original quotas during 2012 and some of those cars for sure waited their first owners in show rooms long time. In Latin America and in Europe there may still be a few waiting. I have seen newly registered 1Ms here just a few months ago and heard that 3rd and last 1M sold in Turkey (where I put the order for mine back in 2011) went to its owner last December after waiting many months in the show room. A member recently posted that there are some new 1Ms still available in Germany, which I found a bit surprising by the way.

There is no mystery about it, just badly planned and even worse executed production and allocation from BMW. Markets either didn't get enough of it or got more than they need. I got mine and that's all I care for
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0