01-05-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Halogen To HIDs and LED AE's Conversion

Hi guys, so this has been a exciting last couple weeks, as some of you know I have had a HID conversion done to my 2011 128i. At the moment, I am not able to do a complete DIY or detailed list of parts needed, but I really want to share my conversion with you guys, and see if maybe we could get a group buy going for those that want to make the switch from halogens to HIDs and AEs.
Here are some of the photos of the swap:

The group buy could go a couple of different ways, but this is the way that my shop and I are thinking of doing it. We will stock up on depo headlights and complete the swap for HIDs and AEs and then ship the headlights out to you guys and it will be a simple plug and play to install them in your car. No need to cut any wires, no needing to worry about bulb out error codes, and a very sexy set of new headlights. At this time we cannot give an exact total for what it would cost, but it will be well under the cost of buying OEM xenons. To get this going we are going to need about 10 people willing to do the conversion, but the more the better. If you have friends that are looking to do the same, let them know that we have a conversion for them. Any questions, concerns, etc., feel free to pm me. Happy New Years Everyone!!
-Samuel
Appreciate 0