Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
Interesting...why didnt you want the Msport package? I got purely b/c i can't stand the chrome trim around the windows...
wow. 6 mos? I ordered mine and it came in 6 weeks, including crossing the Atlantic.

M Sport is da bomb.
I ordered the car in Korea with an estimated arrival date of 1 nov because I wouldn't arrive in Spain until then. It didnt actually get built til sep an was delivered mid oct. sense I arrived here in country in nov I've been waiting another 5 weeks for paperwork and processes to be able to register it because it takes forever in Spain they are slow about everything. Was basically waiting on my resident alien number to be able to register an that takes weeks to come back. So really just under 5 months if u subtract the wait time here but I just meant total. The point of me ordering so early was so it would for sure be here waiting for me when I arrived which it was but then I still had to wait going through all their bs stuff lol

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0