BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
We've been there and done this before. Last time it ended, you stated that you would never put another post arguing with me about this stuff. What happened to that? Do I need to find the post and quote it?

I never said what I had was better (though I have my thoughts on that). I just explained why it is well received on this forum as somebody questioned it. Not everyone with a tune installs it and adjusts it themselves. Many get their work done at a workshop, and that workshop appreciates the advanced capabilities of the Procede and the ability to call me during their working hours to get tips on how to best tune it or solve a problem.

It is amusing that you guys get so passionately worked up about a product you don't use or intend to use. There is more to life than the internet guys!! Go enjoy your cars, and let other people enjoy theirs.
What can I say, I'm bored... Been raining up here for what seems like days and as soon as I saw a hint of arrogance and product pushing I jumped at the chance to play ball

Of course you said what you had was better, I read between the lines. Why say what you did if it was implying that it was NOT better? Makes no sense... You said why it gets 'great' reviews.

I think we get so passionate because we hate seeing someone so biased try to push their product at every chance they get whilst insinuating that the other products aren't as good. You basically call us idiots.

It's not the product that get's us riled up. It's the way that the fanbois go about pushing/defending the product they use.
Appreciate 0