View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 06:33 AM   #44
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a keyboard warrior. There are several dynos for customers cars including one exceeding the company car, so no point arguing with you when you can't get the facts straight... and no I do not care to find them and post them for you, because I do not care to prove anything to you.

But can you just show me a single result be it dyno, drag, 60-130 or whatever you want for a car with a single turbo that is not run by a Vishnu Procede? If you manage to find that, then show me how it is even close to what the Vishnu kit has achieved.
if neither myself or anyone else on the two other major N54 based forums i frequent can find said allegedly existing excellent results... well that should speak more poorly on your marketing power than anything

though one customer may be hitting the 1/4 this week, which i'm interested in (finally actual results with no misfires)

if they existed, i'm sure they'd be much much easier to find.

all i can find is 626wheel on the company car, and .. umnmm yep that's all (and the timeslip of the same car running a 10.8)

though yes, in .. i believe sometime within the next 5 days days, CB performance will have a JB running their single turbo... you do know that JB4 now has single turbo capability right?

when it does get tuned, i'll be sure to post the results here if no one else does, and let you know...

I'm not just a keyboard warrior, i'm an N54 owner who could have potentially been swayed to purchase the turbo kit you are affiliated with if it was even a mildly desirable prospect.

and just a side note on the procede, i have one i'm trying to sell and not one person has said they want to buy it for any price (and i should also add there's a good chance i wont even be looking to the JB either if i can help it)
Appreciate 0