View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #46
RnmEvo9
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
God knows what fuel you ran on map7. And with jb4 some people like to play with settings which end up fudging things up.

Or you could be the very few that have issues with jb4 and didnt make proper power.

Comparing slips vs comparing dyno runs.... slips will have more variation compared to dyno runs.

And as I said jb4 makes more power up top compared to cobb ots.
I used race fuel of course as I am a set it and forget it type of guy. It is what it is and I ran a lot slower with JB4. Like I said, I made a lot more power in my car with Cobb. No point arguing there buddy.

As for comparing slips, its the same car, same track, similar weather and DA, and its an automatic. Can't get any more consistent than that. I am not even counting the ET, I am going just by trap speed differences alone as that tells a pretty good story of how much power its making.

JB4 makes a lot more power than Cobb, yet I've been able to walk away from every single one that wanted to play lol. In fact, the only person in this thread that even comes close to my times is trickcruiser who is using FBO, race gas, meth and surely something other than runflats who went 1 tenth quicker and trapped the same as me. JB4 makes oh so much more power bro, dynos don't lie man!
Appreciate 0