Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228iC -picked up 8-13-16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Venom View Post
http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...spx?filterBy=E
for a map of collision centers

you have near you: sun motor cars BMW, daniels bmw, jmk bmw, paul miller bmw, wide world BMW, and bmw of hudson valley. Unfortunately, none of these are that close to you. My experience is they are capable of building it back to like new.

I would highly suggest if you drive out to any of these, yelp their collision centers first to see their overall ratings and satisfaction.
Thanks!

I am very familiar with Daniels, as my wife passes the dealership everyday as she works in Allentown. I may have to go up there and see what they can do for me.

Upon further inspection of my car today...the bumper is miss aligned. Poor fitment which is why it wasn't lining up. I noticed that the slight scratching at top of edge gave way for evidence of damage. The bottom edges of the taillights have slight cracking and chipping.

I can't believe I've missed this issue. I've just been too busy with work to fully inspect my car...the day I received the car from the body shop the weather was a rain/snow mix. I haven't driven the car too much since then and did not even take the steel wheels/snow tires off yet...so this is my fault for not fully inspecting the car.
- I did notice that the paint wasn't 100% though.

I'll include photos.

Now I gotta assume I'll be paying for a re-install of the bumper and a new respray of the bumper @ Daniels. Not to mention new taillights. Might as well get those...stock non-black line LCI's would be perfect. Gotta price that as well.

With all this going on I am in the process to finance the car to buy it off lease....but I know right now as-is right now It's not worth buying out!

Going to be a stressful summer of decisions. I'd rather just keep my car though. You can't get the all monotone grey leather anymore.
2013 320i sedan (Sapphire Black Metallic, Black/Black)
2016 228i convertible (Mineral White, Oyster Leather, Luxury Line)
Appreciate 0