06-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #43
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3racer View Post
OK, I tried using the key in the door again and this time the door locked and unlocked... User error apparently.

That said, ONLY the driver's door locks and unlocks... And the windows do NOT raise themselves no matter how long I hold the key in the lock position... Oh well.
Two turns to the left to unlock both doors. Or, you can change the option in the BC to include both doors when unlocking. This setting affects the keyless entry behavior as well.

As for the windows, that's odd. My '08 rolls up the windows and closes the sunroof with the key turned and held to the right. It does take a second or two for the windows/sunroof to begin to move. Personally, I've coded my car to allow opening and closing via the remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
That can be coded as well.
Really? I haven't seen a setting yet in NCS that allows the fog light switch to "remember" its last setting. I believe you can code the car to always have the fogs on, but I haven't heard of being able to code the switch to have a memory of sorts.