04-24-2006, 10:27 PM   #85
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov85
Ok i see there is a huge problem 335e90 with the dyno numbers, but why do u feel that persons should not get the intake. Im honestly curious to your reasoning bc im really interested in getting one. But please so sarcasim in your response.
here's my opinion younghov85
sometimes i think certain people here think like they're always right and it gets worse when these haters only put negative comments in this forum, not being helpful whatsoever
for a fact no one cant trust those dyno numbers alone and i know for a fact that buying an intake will not increase my hp or anything and i bet lots of people know that too..the only thing i usually notice from an aftermarket intake is the different sound it produces thats all
but i dont care, its my money and i worked my ass off being a dishwasher to buy insignificant mods..its my passion ya know, i get that amazing sense of accomplishment once i get any kinda mods installed
and if anyone here gets offended by my post just pm me, say what u wanna say and i'll respect that
i would like to thank diesel and james too for this GB, no matter what everyone says about the intake
Appreciate 0