11-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #94
Mr. Nice
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp XDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignico_05 View Post
See this is what I meant by not taking this thread seriously. No one really answers peoples questions, a guy says he wants to be in but first wants to hear the go-pro and gets absolutely nothing. The last thing I want to be is a balls buster or come out sounding like a dick but come on. Why should one join in? You could get any other cat-back exhaust for roughly the same price as this group buy and get it shipped out right away. We should put more effort in this. Show new comers or people that are on the fences that this exhaust is worth it and show some interest. I don't know, I might be crazy. Sorry for the rant.
How about instead of bitching you actually try to help. Why should one join in? How about because your getting the best exhaust available for your car at a killer price? How do you expect to get a go pro video when there is only one prototype of this exhaust and it's on a customer's car? HPF doesn't even have an exhaust to take a video with. There's enough video on here to get an idea of what it will sound like, if not having a go pro mounted to the rear bumper is the only thing stopping you from buying this exhaust you have issues. In the time it took you to type your post you could have easily done a google search and got an idea of what the shipping would be. I'd say from what I have seen it would be anywhere from $50-$100. You're negative posts are hurting this thread more than anything so if you want the exhaust, help out. If you don't, then get out.
Appreciate 0