03-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #51
jvmax
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1m valencia orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender_ View Post
You own a Z8?

I love the styling of it and the grace but every review I read/watched said it drove like shit for what it costs. It isn't a drives car and if thats the case I'd say its in now way the "Ultimate BMW", BMW's are drives cars always have been.
The Z8 while beautiful if it doesn't drive well would be the ultimate MB or "place other lookers car here".
On the Z8 I think most people miss the point of this car, until you actually sit in one and drive it, you cant really believe what you read in the Magazines. The Z8 has 400hp with a proper 6 speed manual, and I would not at all compare it to a MB or call it a looker. The Z8 is a modern interpretation of the iconic BMW 507 roadster of the 1950's. The Z8 is a big car if you have seen one in person, its not a race car or meant to be tracked. It's a piece of art work. When I stated it was the "Ultimate BMW" I meant it is built and put together like no other BMW I have seen before, and I have owned quite a few. As a BMW enthusiast this is the car I wanted to add to my collection and is on many other enthusiasts wish lists. Yes, I also currently own a 1988 e30 M3 which is a great car also as many of you already know.
1991 & 1995 Porsche 911
2012 Audi R8
Appreciate 0