11-29-2012, 06:00 AM   #21
Chris ABP
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135IS View Post
Yeah i watched a couple of audi guys burn their rear diffuser with the exhaust sitting higher on one side. My buddy who has a b7 rs4 was one of them he burned his diffuser with one of his exhaust tips. then he went and got it checked out and the tech told him the piping was smaller than oem piping. personally i wouldn't go with milltek
Milltek are respected here in the UK as one of the very best VW / Audi product developers with a massive range available. Any burnt diffusers are a direct consequence of poor fitting and technicians simply not reading the Milltek installation guide. From experience the systems fot great once they are fitted correctly.

Anyone should realise that tailpipes should be level and if left they risk of burning bumpers / diffusers is a real danger just as it would be with any poorly fitted system from any manufacturer.

I love my Milltek on my 1M, still have a Milltek on my FN2 Civic Type R (fitted 5 years ago) and would choose one for any future car.

Chris