View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
AKopp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack135 View Post
Hey nice DIY. Im thinking about getting these, but im scared it wont go too LOW. In the picture you have, did you max out? Thanks!
Thanks everyone, glad it has helped some people. As far as going low, they will. The rears are at about half, and the front can literally have the body sitting on the tire, making it undrivable. I raised the front up a bit, actually. When I turned the wheel, you couldn't even get a notecard between the tire and fender. Looked badass though! I had my fender lips grinded in the rear to fit the big tires. I didn't want to risk rolling them and screwing up the fender and paint. Rubbing is so occaional now I barely notice it. Only on really big dips... Which I had that issue when I was at stock height with this wheel and tire setup.
2009 135i - SG/Coral - 19" Alufelgen SF-71 - ST Coilovers - Cobb Stage 2+ - AR Downpipes - Berk Sport Exhaust - Active Autowerke Charge Pipe - AMS FMIC - AFE DCI - LUX V3 Angel Eyes - LCI Blacklines - Active Autowerke Strut Tower Brace - BMW Performance CF Spoiler - Kerscher Carbon Splitter - Scopian CF Diffuser - MusicarNW Level 2
Appreciate 0