View Single Post
      09-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
RedlineMotorworks
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 6.2L F-150 Raptor

BRAND NEW iPHONE OWLE!! {Redline Motorworks}

Have you ever seen the warning posted by members about crappy iPhone pictures?? This product is here to eliminate the need to ever post those words again.

The Owle Bubo is designed to work with your iPhone 3G and 3GS. This product revolutionizes the way you will capture pictures and video with your iPhone. The great part about using the iPhone in conjunction with the Owle Bubo to capture media is that it's quick and easy to upload to your computer and the quality is incredible. It's perfect for posting pictures or videos of your new car, new parts that you installed or even a problem you're having on the forums.

What's included?

* Anodized Billet Aluminum Unibody Owle Bubo Unit
* 37m .45x wide-angle/macro combination lens
* High quality adjustable Vericoder microphone
* Silicone iPhone case
* 37mm threading for multiple lens and filters
* Cold-shoe mount for standard camera add-ons
* Tripod/monopod threading on all 4 corners
* Small bag with 2 lens covers

I have personally owned by Owle Bubo for 1 month and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The Bubo is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and is perfectly weighted. The weight helps to maintain a steady image while you move. The microphone can be pointed in almost any direction to ensure you capture the sound properly.

Check out some of the pictures I have taken below. All of them are unedited and I believe they speak for themselves.

We have these in stock in the USA as well as Canada.

US Introductory Price: $159.95 SHIPPED!!

Canadian Introductory Price: $179.95 SHIPPED + tax!!
(you must contact us directly for ordering instructions - local pick-up in the GTA is available).

Order here: http://www.redline-motorworks.com/OW...p/10221044.htm

How to order?
You can order on our secure website by clicking on the respective links above.

You can also call us at 647-827-0825 and order over the phone.

We accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.

Questions?
647-827-0825
info@redline-motorworks.com
AIM: RedlineMotorwrks
Appreciate 0