View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #17
nolfM6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E63 M6

I completely agree with you. We need all the facts. Cor said they checked the wheel just like any other wheel they produce and it was built to spec. Its tough for both parties. Cor gets a bad rap and then the OP's car has damagae not just to the wheels.

Cor has a lot of customers though with their wheels out there and no issues. I am one of them and I know a few people who have had near 10 sets of wheels from them without any issues ever. Personally, I would never bring a set of 20"+ 3 piece forged wheels to the track. Just my .02 , but then people see something like this and it might turn them away. Like I said I have never had anything but a great customer/business relationship everytime I've bought wheels through them. I've even gotten a military discount without even asking when they saw my email address. Whether it is a design issue or material issue, Cor said they would back my wheels along with anyone else running Cor wheels with a waranty or full refund. At that point you can't ask for anything more. I hope both parties eventually come to a resolution.
Appreciate 0