View Single Post
      11-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #22
Agent P
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubz View Post
Oh wow... That's pretty fucked up man. Read the main post but not all the replies yet, so I don't know if you made a decision. That said... Don't take white/black. I'm not saying this because I think its a bad color combo, its probably not bad at all and would look really good with some black rims/accents, etc. I'm saying this because its not what you wanted. Plain and simple.

You could take it as is right now, guarantee you a couple months, maybe a year even, down the line you'll look back and regret it for the simple fact that it wasn't what you originally wanted. It will just eat at you man.

That's just my opinion based on having made a similar decision in the past. Not on something I ordered being messed up, but not waiting for a color to be available and buying the one on the lot.
Yeah it's pretty shitty, I'm not happy I have to continue to wait to say the least. Long story short - dealer screwed up the build sheet and it came in black instead of coral. Haven't made a decision yet. I told the CA I don't want it and unless they offer some sort of compensation for the next one, I'm walking on the deal. I'm meeting with the GM tmw or Sat to figure something out. It's a matter of principle and integrity right now. No way am I letting them pin their mistake on me and my wallet.
Appreciate 0