View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
dorkdog
Big Mouth No Filter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Montego Blue 6MT Sport

Here is the email they sent me telling me they don't answer emails. It woulda been quicker to just answer 'yes' or 'no' to the question I posed - which was 'Do you have an SSK for the 128i?' But no, I get a long response on how they don't answer emails.

Likely this disregard for their future customers will translate to issues later as an existing customer, so no thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting UUC Motorwerks!

In the interest of efficient and accurate customer support, please note that we no longer offer e-mail correspondence except in the case of overseas customers.

PRODUCT QUESTIONS:
==================
Most technical and fitment questions are answered on our website, http://www.uucmotorwerks.com If you are a domestic USA/Canada customer and still need assistance, please CALL 678-679-5360.
-------------------------------------------------------
Overseas customers: please provide the last 7 digits of your vehicle's VIN to determine correct fitment.

SHIPPING COST QUESTIONS:
========================
If you are a domestic USA/Canada customer, please use the online shipping calculator... simply add items to your shopping cart and click the "determine shipping and sales tax" link on the left side of the window.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Overseas customers, please e-mail your complete address and product list.

SHIPPING STATUS QUESTIONS:
==========================
All customers: click the "check status" link in the original order confirmation that was e-mailed to you. The information presented there is accurate.

SHIPPING PROBLEM QUESTIONS:
===========================
If you are a domestic USA/Canada customer, please call and ask for "Shipping Department", have your ORDER NUMBER available, thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Overseas customers, please e-mail your question including your order number.

Thank you for your support and patronage of UUC Motorwerks

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * 678-679-5360