View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Finally after ordering almost 6 months ago and waiting a month here for paperwork to process I finally took delivery of my car today. First impressions are Love it so far. Its easily the most favorite bmw ive had and really reminds me of driving my old e30 in so many ways. and have a few small moding plans. Was deff worth the wait. Now I can stop stalking other people's delivery threads out of envy lol. Here a few pics. Ill just say now before i get flamed that when I ordered I wanted silver trim inside but for 2013 it was only an option with msport which I didn't want becuz I don't like those wheels so put that money towards a set I want. (Did order sports seats as stand alone tho) so I chose white trim. Ill admit I think it photographs terribly and appears very cheap. But it looks great in person. Just something you'd have to see with your eyes kinda like trying to photograph angel eyes. Tonight I swapped out my steering wheel with the m3 tri Color one I ordered, my shift knob and boot to the BMW performance ones. Blk chrome badging and alpine white matched grills. Tomorrow doing angel eyes.

Last edited by Bmwbreed; 01-23-2013 at 07:22 PM..
Appreciate 0