View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #18
b33g33
Give '///M' Hell!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Einser Rex

A year after my delivery at the Performance Center and almost a year and half after the actual order, I can honestly say that this was a roll of the dice situation for me.

After finding, ordering and committing to a non-refundable deposit, I definitely had several moments of doubt and reflection when I almost canceled the order and thought about contesting the deposit refunadability.

Also to be fair, I had a lot more evidence that the car was going to be a firecracker and not a squib. Back in January, this was barely a blip on the general media radar and I don't think there were any owner reviews out either.

It looks like you have a pretty decent stable regardless and if you're every in Atlanta, send me a PM and I will take you for a spin in Einser Rex.

The 1 series M is the most badass, coolest, sickest BMW to debut since the 1988 M3. The E30 M3 finally has a successor. Please welcome the stupidly fast, wickedly tempered, awkwardly named, possibly perfect little son of a benchmark - Automobile Magazine, August 2011

Appreciate 0