06-19-2013, 01:50 AM   #11
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
I want clear corners, but ~$1300 is tough to swallow for a purely visual upgrade.

So much on the list first.
130is haha i like that. Nice

I know how you feel man. To tell you the truth when I spend euro these days I dont bother converting it out because it will just piss me off lol. But ya it was about 1200-1300 US dollars. My thought on it was that usually even a used set of oem adaptive bi xenons goes for about 1200 on here. I think think the cheapest set I saw was maybe 1000. I saw another euro set on here that were non adaptive that a guy wanted 800 for plus your stock lights. Haha yea right. The euro pair I got were brand new+lci+adaptive so it was a pretty good deal and I didnt have to spend any money shipping not to mention it included all ballast and bulbs so couldnt complain on the price. Plus once I went to look at em and held them up to the car and saw how much better they look I knew I was buying them lol. I thought about OSS but they arent very cheap either not to mention Ive got to take my lights off and send em 4500 miles. If I were stateside Ida done that. BTW if anyone is interested in that set I'm US military here so I can ship through USPS on base and no international fees or holdups.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9

Last edited by Bmwbreed; 06-19-2013 at 01:56 AM..
Appreciate 0