View Single Post
      09-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
135kev
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: White 135i Red Leather Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913
Usually don't drive my car cold but last weekend I was in a hurry and drifted down my hill and by the time I was at the bottom it had warmed up to where the idle dropped. About 45-60 seconds. So I was driving around and there was no sputtering. The car eventually warmed up and the flashers came on to tell me the JB4 had turned on. The same instance the 2 blinkers lit up the car stuttered and from there on out it had the low throttle sputtering. It caught me by surprise because I was going up a slight incline so I was in 4th doing 40 with the throttle just barely depressed to keep me at that speed. Flashers and then shudder. I'm going to try without the jb4 and see what happens. I'll also have to call the dealer and see if there was a recall or anything with the injectors cause that's the only thing I haven't replaced. Really hoped the valve cleaning and spark plugs would fix it.
I had my injectors replaced under warranty . And I believe my car is fixed . I noticed my rear o2 sensors were installed in the wrong place but plugged in correctly . Idk if it was the beer that made me mess that up or the previous owner made the mistake and its been like that forever . I never had problems till a day after the downpipe install . But everything seems a lot more responsive now and clean . I also put techron fuel cleaner in
Appreciate 0