United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I hate cats too.
I know it's offtopic but I am not sure this thread has a topic. How did the exige compare to your 1?
Comparing apples to rhinos but it was a great little track beast that has absolutely zero practical purpose on the street. I've never been, nor do I think I ever will be, in a better handling car. You could turn at virtually any speed and it felt like you were bolted to the road. Power-wise, the 135i was significantly faster but definitely suffered in the handling department. You get a lot of looks and interesting responses to it being a 4cyl but the fiberglass exterior is beyond fragile and I felt like I could be snuffed out by some 4'9" soccer mom in an Escalade at any moment. I loved the Exige while I had it but I can't really say that I miss it.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0