ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBoy View Post
Hola, amigos de Lima !! Too bad I missed you guys when I was in Peru last year
But to me, the Akra is just too expensive, I think it's a waste of money. At the
same time, I must admit it sounds great. But other brands do the same job for much less. Of course they are not made of titanium, but who cares for gain of 10 kilos ? Better to put your wife on a diet, or fill in with slightly less fuel ...
A note: If I am not wrong the Evolve Race rear exhaust that I have on my car weighs eactly same as the Akra despite the fact that Evolve is stainless steel. Like you say there are almost as good and also as light options which cost a fraction of Akra. Plus, no need to loose any weight at all at the rear end of our 1Ms, on the contrary better not loosing any there, I mean without loosing at other parts of the car too, so effectively changing the front/rear weight balance of the car. So either get a full diet everywhere or just forget about loosing weight from an exhaust mod alone imo.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0