03-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #28
PPower
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1998 M3 sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redy2Go 135i View Post
i think i should have went to tulsa to order. (i went to Jackie cooper in Edmond)
If they are saying that it won't be until October, the allocation of 135i must be VERY low. That still sounds suspicious. The only way the math works is if they are allocated only 1 135/month. Justin's comes in June (supposedly), then customer 2 in July, 3 in Aug, 4 in Sep, then you in October. It will probably get bumped earlier because if they are selling that well, the manager will be hounding the district rep for extra allocation or swich 128's to 135s. They want to get the car to you probably quicker than you want it in your driveway, because they don't get paid until you sign away. The salesperson doesn't get paid until after you take delivery, and it is a nagging thorn to the salesperson just keeping up with it in the meantime. So be confident that they have NO reason to delay you, but they are setting your expectations where they can exceed it.

Your deposit IS refundable, so you may check the timeline elsewhere, though Cooper is a great dealership to build a relationship with. You could check BMW of Tulsa or even BMW of NW Ark in Fayetteville. I don't think that they will have as much demand.
Appreciate 0