Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoooh View Post
Will do.

It looks like they said the shipper made a mistake and they sent me the N54 downpipes but they're closed until the 10th so I won't get the correct ones for awhile.. *sigh* Was totally going to install them this Saturday.
Sorry about that, we sent you a return label earlier this week but I'll go ahead and send another one since it seems you may not have received it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
Just had mine installed last weekend by Dr Euro (Terry's recommendation) and he said that the flange was too thick and that caused the bolt not to be able to fit in the clamp for tightening. I got under the car and verified this as well. I had to go to home depot and get a 1/2 inch longer bolt and then all was well. No one else had this issue?
The flange is CNC'd so there is little to no variance between them. I didn't have this issue on our first few that we installed but it could certainly have been an issue with that individual unit.

PM me your order number & I'll be happy to reimburse you for the trouble. With your order number I can also check the batches to ensure this was an isolated incident.

Just to clarify, all you needed was a longer bolt for the v-band clamp assembly correct?
Appreciate 0