dbtheo
1addicts CA
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP cic, 2021 X5 40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_VR6 View Post
Here are the facts:

I went back and forth over email with my CA and he agreed to sell the car to me at a certain price over invoice. However we did not have time to get an "Out-the-door-price", but agreed it would be a certain price over invoice.

I placed the order over the phone and he asked for my credit card deposit. He has the list of options I wanted from the emails.
He never charged my card but I realize this is not a big deal.

It gets into the system and I get a production number days later.
I'm still anxious at this point because I do not know "exactly" what I will be paying for.

I meet him in person two weeks later just to solidify the deal further and in hopes to get an actual price of some sort in writing. He informs me that it will be BMWs invoice from the factory. He was very nonchalantly about this and wasn't deceptive. He did however gave me my order print out with my name, production number and my options, though I did not get a price on paper.

I have been tracking "my" car for the last couple of weeks. It should be at the dealer within the next two weeks.

- Is there anything I should be worried about that risks the deal falling through?

- Can I trust that his invoice price will match my research?

- Price over invoice, does that mean invoice price of each of the options as well? This is my assumption.

any advice greatly appreciated.

:iono:

seems pretty straighforward to me. Basically ask him to print out a wholesale/resale form for you. It will show the msrp vs. invoice. Then just add the appropriate amount. He can't manipulate the invoice, it is what it is from BMW. Dont worry about the cc being charged, sometimes we just simply forget to charge it
Appreciate 0