05-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
clived
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Evolved 1M

For Sale - Evolve Stage 3 1M

Hi all,

With very much regret circumstances mean it makes sense to sell my 1M. It was the first Evolve Stage 3 1M in the country and they tell me the most powerful on the dyno to date.

My car was driven by BMW Car who had the following to say:

"We've driven up to Luton in the M Performance M3 so I'm used to being in a quick car, but the ferocity of the 1M's acceleration still takes me by surprise. It really is of the hang-on for dear life nature when you hit the wall of torque that really kicks-in from around 1750rpm and from there it just keeps surging forward with no let up in its acceleration bar the briefest of pauses while you snatch another gear..."

"...subjectively it feels like one of the fastest accelerating machines I've ever driven..."

"It's not often I slip behind the wheel of an E92 M3 and think 'hmm, this isn't fast enough' but that was exactly how I felt when I returned home from Evolve's Luton HQ. After driving Clive's 1M I think I've just found my new favourite M car".

I guess everone knows what a VO 1M looks like, but I've posted various pics on here over the last couple of years, which can be seen here: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=581439 and here: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576077

Currently just under 20k on the clock which shouldn't go up much in the near future. Running PSS's all round which are in good condition. Will include the iPhone 4 media cradle and the P3 vent gauge that I bought and never got round to getting fitted! Also the balance of the BMW maintenance package. Despite the mods I've never had any issues getting servicing done FoC with this, but your mileage may vary!

If you're seriously in the market for a VO 1M fully tuned and are interested in making a good saving on the tuning cost, drop me a note and we can discuss price. Obviously I'm looking for slightly more than the current going rate for a untuned fully spec'd 1M in good condition at this mileage, but I'm also realistic about the used value of modifcations, so I'm not looking to make all my money back on those by any means. From memory the only option I didn't pick was ski bag, but will obviously confirm full spec with any seriously intersted party.

Cheers, Clive