View Single Post
      12-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #27
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by szcyxzh View Post
my car got hit&run last week in a parking lot. so scratches in the front bumper and a minor flex in the left fender, though i used bmw touch up paint fixed the paint today. it hurts my feeling every time i see it. what a Christmas!

the main reason not to keep it is that i would upgrade it to a more powerful car in 2-3 years, say the rumored M2; or a new 3 for my family with kids in the future. I decide stopping modding and keep my money in other more important areas such a buying mom a Tiffany necklace

if you are ok with my current price (5% off and free shipping), i would part it out for you if it is still available when you come back.

have a good vacation. from what i know, you r still a student and you deserve it. i wish i would be in your situation when i was at your age however guns only.

Shit man, I saw this on your F/S thread. I'm really sorry this happened! People really suck. Really. I have so little faith in humanity because of this type of crap. Nobody with a nice car like a BMW deserves this. Can't have nice things because morons will mess it up for you

I am okay with that price. I think I got quoted 550 shipped anyway so your price is a little lower for a new kit, plus it goes to a good cause. I am a part time student, and part time + self employed worker, though money is tight indeed, especially with $1000+ per credit. wtf. this is why I'm such a mess with my money gathering. I bought the car when times were better and I had a big ol pool of money laying around.. not so any more.

I'll definitely hit you up when I'm back. I don't expect you to hold onto it for me if you've got another interested customer, but I am definitely interested and if it's still available I will definitely be contacting you

Okay, and I just noticed you're in florida, which happens to be where I'm headed (west coast), but my mother lives on the east coast. If I can pull my shit together over my vacation, I might be able to even save you on the shipping and come get it, but no promises

Good luck with the sale!! (or should I say bad luck so I can snatch this for myself )

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0