View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 07:00 PM   #6
Enovoc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i - 15' M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by papi gaston View Post
I need to replace the center grille, broken by a stone. Could not find any thread to change the lower front grille.
Could you help let me know the steps and how to remove the bumper? How many screws and sequences?
(It seems to me that in order to change the front grille, the bumper needs to be removed?)
I ordered the center front grille from Amazon and expect to receive it in few days, I don't know if there is any modification to the OEM part.
(In between I just changed the rear center stop light strip, suddenly popping out mounted by 4 spring loaded nuts, it requires lot of touch up, dremel tool and X-acto to cut out the top center knotch- I will post some pics in the rear center light thread)
Thanks.
Taking the bumper off is pretty easy just take your time and be gentle. Once the bumper is off the youll see that the grill is easy to take off. This thread covers how to take the bumper off. (of course you dont need to take your headlights off haha) http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...t+bumper+cover

12' 135i • Build Thread • instagram: Enovoc
Appreciate 0