View Single Post
      02-15-2014, 02:38 AM   #2432
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
lol. nice series. maybe you can publish a book about all your parking spots!!!!

OR you could publish a book with weird men in different BMW clothes? LOL

I love how compact the 1-series is.....for a modern car at least. BMWs have gotten so bloated these days....I think the 1 was the last of the smaller BMWs we will see for a whole until the miserable FWD cars hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorchimp View Post
Yeah its funny how even the Prius looks enormous in comparison to the 1.
It will be a great companion book to my already published coffee table book of dogs taking craps and the funny looks on their faces as they sit there locked, faces frozen, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

I absolutely love the size of our cars and think they are just the perfect size and the most efficient-sized 4 seaters you can get. I don't imagine anyone has said, gee, I wish my 1 were 4 inches bigger (like the 2-series is). I miss the good ol' days when there was a plethora of small sports cars (MR2, Supra, 300ZX, RX-7, 3000GT, Prelude, etc. etc.).

I have to think it's some sort of optical illusion in part, because our cars aren't that much smaller than a prius or G37, but it sure looks that way in the pictures. May have something to do with the angle or that I'm pulled in further? Not sure.
Appreciate 0