Lopster
Petrol Power!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 125i MSport, SGM/Coral, AT

Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopster View Post
I'm taking delivery of a Space Grey / Coral Red 125i MSport AT end of October from Stevenage. They were pretty good on price but pretty poor on pinning down a delivery date as it's been put back twice. Admittedly I changed a couple of things after ordering but they told me it wouldn't affect the date, then it did. I daren't even ring them now in case the date changes again.

It took me a whole week and 2000 pics to decide to revert to shadowline after changing it to chromeline. I initially thought the chromeline tied in with the alloys beautifully, but then seeing all the pics I concluded it made it look like an SE and not an M! Plus, there's the "street cred" factor my more clued up mate was telling me about, where less chrome == more cred.

Then the decision about Coral or Black interior took another week or so, and 3 trips to the showroom. At least they have free coffee and biscuits.

Can't wait to get it, and run it in over one weekend !

(by the way, I've owned a E36 320i for 12 years and still looks new, doesn't use up a single drip of oil between services, and loves to rev round to 6k on a weekly basis - my wife wanted to trade it in as scrap value!)

Now have it.

Pleased? Oh yeah.
Appreciate 0