10-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #11
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahlzeit View Post
How much negative camber can be achieved w/out the use of adjustable camber plates?

I'm looking for a range of -1.5 to -2.0. That should be enough to avoid wasting my brand new PSS fronts in a single track day. And should allow them to last reasonably well on a primarily street driven car. Let's assume a) stock suspension and b) 1 inch lowered suspension.

I've read about removing pins and such, but don't quite understand what exactly is happening here, or what max camber can be achieved with this method.

Any help is appreciated.

Camber plates. Sorry..

I even went with used R tires in an attempt to not destory street tires.
That wasnt enough of a bargain as I still couldnt justify my corded R tires after a few weekends.

You won't get *near* -2 without camber plates so just get them
With camber plates you can start PS2/PSS $aving$ immediately.

Vorshlag plates will give you up to -2.8 and are available for STOCK suspension. I personally beat up Terry Fair and had them make them for you (and me!)...

So... how is the car with Camber plates vs stock?

I have two friends that drove my 1M (completely stock save Arc-8s 18x 10 all around with Hankoook RS-3 plus Vorshslag camber plates) and they both said that my car is AWESOME. They also said my car is WAY faster than their car on track..

what's The catch....? what is their car you ask? well... They BOTH own and drive a 1M.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 10-31-2012 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 0