gmane
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC135 View Post
But Cobb is a full flash, correct? And JB4 is a piggyback tune and would be less detectable once uninstalled?
piggy back versus flash argument can be made forever. they each have their benefits. cobb has shown cobb tuned cars to bmw techs, both installed and removed. the techs could not tell it had ever been tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135IS View Post
I love my JB4! Cobb is great too but ive only heard bad things about procede...
awesome. typical JB4 fanboi. no experience with the procede but "all you've heard is bad things."

i've had both procede and jb4, along with cobb, jb+, etc etc etc. procede OWNS the jb4 in everything. jb4 is just an imitation of the procede, but it's still not an equal. jb4 doesn't control timing, it just uses the stock timing and knock sensor. procede is MUCH more smooth, controlled, and powerful at all throttle angles.
Bryce would you say procede over everything else? I'm trying to decide on a tune and I've read every post I could find comparing tunes.. At first JB4 was my pick now it's moved on to Cobb with procede lingering in the background.. I'd like the most "bang for the buck" but I also praise quality over share horse power.. It's for a daily driven 135i N54.. I'm not planning on running meth, just tune, DP, exhaust and FMIC..
Appreciate 0