View Single Post
      02-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #5
stuggy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milocher
Searching the site it's clear that quite a few people are complaining about drone on berk street. In my case I'm not seeing any complaints from forum members after cp-e added the stealth pipe. I just took the car out again (it's quite cold), and the drone is AWFUL. In my mind there's no way other members would be okay with this, so I'm really leaning towards a botched install. I'll update tomorrow with info, but in the mean time if a fellow cp-e catback owner could chime in it'd help me immensely!
I had the cp-e non resonated mids with the axle back and stealth pipe, the drone was unbearable. I know exactly what your hearing. I've since sold the axleback, put the stock axleback back on, left the mids and went catless dps. Honestly there is barely any drone with the new set up now, just some nasty rasp right below 2000rpm. Your better off trying to sell it and look at another option. Throw the stock back on for the time being. While I waited for my dps, I left the non resonated mids and got a lot of compliments. Good luck with whatever route you go!
Appreciate 0