Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray_Panther View Post
How many more weeks?
Don't get rid of it. The 1 series picture game needs you!
Haha I haven't posted in the picture game in so long. Well 6 or 7 more weeks to go before I can bear weight back on the injured foot and try to walk on it. What's worrying me is I'm having very bad nerve pain in the injured foot and sometimes shots of pain. The doc said before surgery there was a chance I could loose some feeling in my foot but I've got the exact opposite too much and super sensitive to the lightest touch. Worst case scenario is it may develop into complex regional pain syndrome which kinda means I'm stuck with it. Which then I don't think operating a clutch with that foot would be very conducive or feel to good either. Just gonna hope I heal well and the pain slowly subsides. I love driving stick and would hate to sell it for that reason to get an auto. But just mentally prepairing myself IF that's what it comes to.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0