08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #30
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
you can't tell others what to feel or dictate opinions.

if i thought it felt like a luxobarge...that's exactly how i felt. If you feel it's a better package out of the box, than so be it. That's the whole premise of what is known as an 'opinion'.

you're trying to tell us not to criticize the new car...but hey we can if that's how we feel, yo!
im not telling anyone what to think. your opinion is 100% valid and I never said you were wrong for it. you are welcome to state yours, as I am able to state mine. I dont see how my opinion or any of my posts are telling anyone what to think. I have only commented from my perspective, which is just that, MY perspective.

But quoting OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeineken View Post
or is it just me?

articles like this keep popping up.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...NESS/140829978

not hating against the 2 series but these reviewers act as if the 1 never existed and the 2 is something entirely new... even comparing to the 2002 again... reusing that description that the 1 used...
His point, and my original point was not to compare the two cars or to invite criticism of the 2. He is asking if a positive review of the 2er and the lack of recognition to the 1er offends anyone. I do not think any review of the 2er should cost anything from the 1er. I think the 2er is a great car for what it is ( again not comparing to the 1er in my original post, only did so after your opened that discussion) and that we can respect new and previous models without feeling like the new models are insults to the previous as we so commonly see on m3post vs m4post
Appreciate 0