Rep
Drives: '11 135i M Sport

Garage List
'11 135i  [8.20]
'16 Ford Hatchback  [0.00]
'15 X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
thats a fair point and I agree with your personal sentiments toward the 2er. I wont buy one for the same reasons you wont. But understanding that the cars are meant to sell to the masses, who do not share our same tastes, it is a great car for them. I honestly believe the design is meant to be more conservative than the e82. The E82 design is very polarizing. People love it or they hate it. The 2er will have a lot more mass appeal.

I agree with OP it is funny to see people write about the 2er almost as if they are discovering the e82 for the first time but it doesn't annoy me or make me enjoy my e82 any less.
agreed and was my original point to this topic. the e82 was just special when i was in the market. I wanted something small, fun, and raw. IF i was in the market today the m235i would be in my cross hairs as well as the 135i since it is a better car out of the box. But then again im not one for all the bells and whistles. My 135i is a zero option m sport with heated seats and satellite radio and i love it for being that simple and raw.
Appreciate 1