08-24-2014, 02:35 AM   #38
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
im not telling anyone what to think. your opinion is 100% valid and I never said you were wrong for it. you are welcome to state yours, as I am able to state mine. I dont see how my opinion or any of my posts are telling anyone what to think. I have only commented from my perspective, which is just that, MY perspective.

But quoting OP

His point, and my original point was not to compare the two cars or to invite criticism of the 2. He is asking if a positive review of the 2er and the lack of recognition to the 1er offends anyone. I do not think any review of the 2er should cost anything from the 1er. I think the 2er is a great car for what it is ( again not comparing to the 1er in my original post, only did so after your opened that discussion) and that we can respect new and previous models without feeling like the new models are insults to the previous as we so commonly see on m3post vs m4post

It's just that many many reviewes act like that the E82 has never been built, calling it the car that goes back to BMW's roots. Which us BS, anyway, even with the E8x.

The M135/235 is not that bad. I think out of the box, stock the chassis is better. More R&D put into these cars, while BMW kind of didn't care for the 135i as much as they could. And that's a big shame.